Other than being our favorite pets, dogs and cats have very little in common, especially when it comes to attitude. Here’s a fun look at some of their many differences.
- Dogs come when you call them. Cats take a message and get back to you.
- Dogs look much better at the end of a leash.
- Dogs will let you give them a bath without taking out a contract on your life.
- Dogs will bark to wake you up if the house is on fire. Cats will quietly sneak out the back door.
- Dogs will bring you your slippers or the evening newspaper. Cats might bring you a dead mouse.
- Dogs will play Frisbee with you all afternoon. Cats will take a three-hour nap.
- Dogs will sit on the car seat next to you. Cats must have their own private box, or they will not go at all.
- Dogs will greet you and lick your face when you come home from work. Cats will be mad that you went to work at all.
- Dogs will sit, lie down, and heel on command. Cats will smirk and walk away.
- Dogs will tilt their heads and listen whenever you talk. Cats will yawn and close their eyes.
- Dogs will give you unconditional love forever. Cats will make you pay for every mistake you’ve ever made since the day you were born.
Related Articles & Free Email Newsletter
Why Dogs Understand Us Better Than We Think
Why is My Cat Obsessed With Cardboard Boxes
Why Does My Cat Refuse to Drink Water from His Bowl?